JOSH SHOKRI.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3RS, 964, Raptor

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [7.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR///M3 View Post
Wow, looks great. How were you able to fit 315's out back? I have the same wheels and I'd love to know your secret lol
My rear fenders have been pulled out then smoothed out about .25" on each side and repainted so it looks like factory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNice View Post
First pic is awesome with the rollerblader doing a double take.. carbon fiber side and diffuser is clean. I would go 19s but performance wise i assume 18s are better.
I use to have 19s but 18s feel much better with the car. More tire so the car drives smoother, track tires come in much more sizes also. Try it out. I had 18s,19s,20s and even 21s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchosun1x View Post
josh...sick wrap man. car looks great!

photoshoot time
I'm always down, anytime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M 4 Life View Post
Looking awesome bro I love! Just wondering if you still have you old rear diffuser? Let me know! And also where did you get the side prices for the side skirts? Thanks tightie
Thanks, My old diffuser was a 3F diffuser. They will soon be releasing their kit to the market.

The side skirts were apart of the Gintani Aero kit. Contact them directly or check their website out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducman View Post
what happen to the vented hood?
It got damaged and another member wanted it. I wanted to purchase another one but they were on backorder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bapesta206 View Post
wow! Great new look! Did you have to roll your fenders for the rear?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyK. View Post
Very nice color. I remember when it was AW.
Also, where did you get the license plate frame from?
I know they're discontinued already but I'm trying to get one.
My family has been a CHP member for years. I would check with the local CHP offices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple88Gold View Post
I bet you this color looks even better in person.

We should start a guessing game of what the next color is going to be.

Can you post more track vids please?
The color actually does look much better in person. (IMO)

I'll post more videos of the track as soon as I meet with a friend that has the videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by creaminz View Post
I saw this car in person today at the Motor for Toys car and also at Mullholand dr doing photoshoot. This car is stunning!! That matte blue is just fits this car perfect and makes it looks sooo agressive!! really nice car man
Thanks buddy, I saw your car on Sunday also. I love everything about it but I would get a bigger wing.. Your car is way more aggressive! See you around.