View Single Post
      06-25-2013, 04:11 PM   #433
memorom
Rep
Drives: 2009 E93 335i Cab M Sport

Thanks slicer. That's all very good information, much appreciated. The reason I picked up the wheels was I got a great deal on them, at unfortunately did not do enough research before picking them up. They have been freshly machine and have never been mounted and thought I was fortunate to have found them. Finding perfect used M rims 20 minutes from my house for a great deal was hard to pass up. He spent more on re-finishing them then i spent for the set.

I think I'll post them in here and see what happens. For reference, what do you think I would need to spend for M style rims for my car in 18's? I literally just bought the car yesterday, and wanted to make sure that my complete investment was covered, i.e. getting snows right away while I am in spending mode. Obviously not wanting to spend money 4-6 months later to get winters. I have to drive the car 45 minutes each day to and from work and need to deal with icy conditions. We get almost no snow here so I am not that worried about depth.

I am curious regarding your comment on the 255's up front. BMW was pretty adament that it would not work. I will search the forum as you suggest, but if you have some references where people are doing it with no problem that would be really helpful.

Thanks again.

Steve
Appreciate 0