Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam@ModeCarbon View Post
So excited for the finished result, been tracking this car since the day I bought mine
Yeahhhh boyyy the whole car should be finished (except supercharger) in about 6-8 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singletrack View Post
Man. That is some serious work! Can't wait to see the finished product! Good luck with everything.
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvosM3 View Post
Amazing transformation, Kie! Probably the best looking E90 M3 I've ever seen, I love the rear bumper and the exhaust looks sick. You should post a video of it, I'd love to see and hear it in action.
Ohh man theres going to be a media frenzy when im done with this car. This is why im getting all my camera equipment together right now. Gopro's up the ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFX View Post
watching this thread makes me want to do something nuts like this. So many people say I should since I have a body shop at my disposal.. jeez
do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
Just isn't for me.
I see you have more reserved tastes since u drive an E92... I understand. The widebody on mean green suits the car, its not to flared out... but since this is an E90, im going for that fat stocky look...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpowerdinny View Post
Your car looked great as is. BUT that butt is looking really nice. And you got it done at a great place. It looks very cleanly done. Can't wait to see it finished up with proper wheels.

BTW those super-contrast pictures make me want to stab myself
Only the most official rims are to go on this car. and yes i got carried away with the contrasting. ill take note of that