06-01-2012, 04:39 PM   #10
dibxna
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 MW F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heckler&Koch View Post
Honestly I would go for something more modern. Start looking at a 2006-2008 Z4MC. Much better looking car and being a former owner of an E46 M3 and E86 M I would much rather own a E86 M if you must have a 2006 anything BMW.

I would offer low $20,000s cash and it will sell. Especially when the E46 holds no true value today.

Good luck
well the car isnt for me. i have an e90 m3 already so wouldnt consider something older than i have as the warranty is important to me and the guy interested in buying will be ready on fri/sat next week to pull the trigger. he's already owned an e46 vert before and just wanted to get back in to one for a year before upgrading to a new m3.

unfortunately the one i posted about above has been sold already so my buddy missed out on it. he may find something else more to his liking as we get ready to go out for the purchase next weekend!
*56' ford f-100 truck :: NSX blue :: lowered :: custom interior :: custom audio :: colorado custom wheels*
Appreciate 0