Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: v10 m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanson
Quote:
Originally Posted by krnnerdboy View Post
So I have my m6 prepped for the track and ill be hitting up Streets of willow this weekend and then Fontana speedway on 9/14. Based off of my previous experience, I've already made up my mind that ill probably hate being on track with this car and ill be selling it soon. I'm going to need a track/stress relief car with the following candidates, c5/6 z06(again) or an e46/90 m3. Age doesn't matter so much as reliability and fun factor since I have my other cars for the weekend w/ the Mrs. I'm curious what you z06 fans recommend?
You know me, another Z06. The stock Z06 is an unbelievable and very capable car. Now, if you mod it with all the might mods, it becomes pretty untouchable. You already know what to expect. Something tells me you haven't had enough of the Z06 and round 2 is in the works.
You guys are definitely right about not getting enough of the z06, not sure what I was thinking....but I'm not one to buy the same car twice, life's too short, but the z06 may be worth it. Decisions decisions. I'll be heading to the porsche dealership in a bit and try the new carrera and boxster as well as the 11 boxster spyder. That should help me make up my mind if I want power or finesse

F80 m3, 997 gt3, 14 ram ctd, f15 x5, drz400sm

Gone:z4m, boss 302, c6 z06, m6,z3m
Appreciate 0