View Single Post
      11-21-2011, 08:23 PM   #1
shamoo
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 GT3, 2017 X5M

FS/FT: Fabspeed Xpipe, Fabspeed HFCs, Agency Power exhaust (SoCal)

Cross posted in Marketplace. Please delete if rules are violated.

I am in the process of selling my car, and I am trying top return it to stock as much as I can. The major items are wheels and exhaust. Looking for a quick sale if possible.

Currently on the car is:
Fabspeed resonated x-pipe
Fabspeed high flow cats
Fabspeed O2 extenders
Agency Power exhaust w/connecting pipes

Preferably I would like to do a trade with someone with a stock setup. I have just relocated to SoCal from NJ and I'm living out of a hotel so I don't have a place to do the swap (may need your help on this). My tools are still located in my NJ house. Obviously dealing with someone local would be best.

Fabspeed resonated x-pipe with HFCs & O2 extenders
$1300 OBO with OEM x-pipe trade
$1700 OBO alone
Comments:
Everything is currently on the car, and is a bit dirty, but they are in excellent condition. Willing to consider all offers, as long as they are reasonable.
The Fabspeed x-pipe is one of the most popular since there is absolutely no cutting involved (because of the included HFCs). You can simply bolt this onto any stock setup (or take the exhaust I have as well).

Agency Power exhaust w/connecting pipes
$1000 OBO with OEM trade.
Comments:
This exhaust by itself is great. Inexpensive and gives the car a very nice tone. It's not loud at all. It's primarily the x-pipe that gives it the extra kick. No drone (comparable to OEM drone).

Here is my review on the combination:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=456387

Additional pictures of exhaust when new:
http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z...gency%20Power/

Misc comments
There have been some discussion regarding the O2 extenders not working and generating a CEL. While this may be true in some cases, it was not for me. This car was driven in all temperature conditions (-15F to 110F) at all load levels. It has now been driven a couple hundred miles in Southern California and the CEL has never come on once.

If you are interested in this, and would like to do a trade, I'm willing to cut the price down if you can do the swap. As I mentioned above, I currently have no tools/garage since I just relocated here from NJ.

I do not have pictures of the Fabspeed system as I never took any during the install.

You are able to view/hear the car on weekends if necessary.

Hopefully the link above satisfies your need for pictures/video. I'm in a hotel in the LA area and my car is Irvine. I don't usually go to my car unless it's the weekend.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by shamoo; 11-21-2011 at 08:34 PM..
Appreciate 0