View Single Post
      02-15-2009, 10:38 AM   #7
dillon733
Major
Rep
Drives: Jet Black e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by homel01 View Post
I looked through many most of the threads and didnt find anyone with this problem.

My car turned the check engine on and I decided to take it to BMW, driving the car to the BMW shop i turned 3 new things on. 1) increased emisions on
2) transmision failure 3) engine failure speed reduced or something like that and the car will go slower and will not accelerate like it is suppossed to.

I took the car to BMW and they told me that they were to reprogram the whole car plus reprogram the transmision because it had a recall.

I took the car back homw (1 hour 45 min far)
Drove the car for 1 day and lights came back, whe the car is turned on it will only say the emisions thing plus the check engine.

Drive the car for a while and as soon as it starts up and downshifting for a while the transmision thing comes on,
drive it a little longer and the engine bulsht.... comes on

Im really mad and dissapointed with this car I've been a BMW owner for a while and in sick of this type of problem

I owned a 2002 745i and sold it 2 months after buying it because of computer related problems like this one

I had a E46 M3 best car that has been buil by BMW i track it in solo 1, autocross, drag race it and street race it my car was modified like hell and never gave sht like this it put 70k miles on the cra in 3 years and it never cry

But this new M3 only has 4k miles and has never been race it, its been 4 months since i bought it , i have never launched the car. I just wish that someone at BMW USA reads this. Because i paid 104,000 US $$$ for this car in Puerto Rico and the car is a pain....
happened to me 2 days ago adn the car is in the shop now.I have dct btw.
Appreciate 0