08-24-2011, 08:35 PM   #23
Cdnrockies
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRLVR View Post
What do you expect on a BMW Forum...... You think the same question asked on a Lexus Forum would turn out any different (favouring the IS-F That is)
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
I mean, it is a BMW forum after all. Head over to a Lexus forum and see what type of answers you'll get. I'm pretty sure it'll be the IS-F. Then you can go over there and say "Expected responses from a Lexus forum. "
You're both actually wrong.

The OP posted about what was faster. Not subjective discussions like what looks better, what has the better interior, what rides better. Of course, you'll find a bias when subjective matters are being discussed but that doesn't apply here.

The Lexus forum that I used to frequent, CL, was very objective when it came down to performance discussions. It was widely acknowledged that the cars are close enough that it will all depend on the driver. (Other than top end where a stock F will beat a stock M3 due to the limiter).

Fwiw, there is a member here that has owned and tracked both and the F came out on top in straight line and track numbers.
Appreciate 0