View Single Post
      07-30-2006, 01:32 AM   #118
tl_boy
Major
Rep
Drives: tl

I think this is better. Better to come to some closure rather than having this left "out." If she does not respond soon, Bella can move on knowing she did all she can do. Thats important to her imho. Otherwise, she will constantly wonder. This gives her friend the opportunity to come out with it, if anything is bother her, this is her chance to speak. If she doesn't, Bella can end it knowing she gave it her best shot.

I'm in a similar situation, but i think mine is more sensitive becuase I had been friends with the guy for 18 years. We were best friends. No closure. I don't talk to him, he doesn't talk to me. he is on my aim/msn lists still. Haven't communicated in 2 or 3 years. And even then, it was like "hello, good bye type crap. " One of these days I really need to confront him on this, and open up, like Bella has done. So far, I haven't, and we're not friends, not enemies, we just dont' talk. To me, this is worse than having some closure to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flush01
on the other hand why you even bother with that girl ? the more you ask her "why" the more she will not want to talk to you

lol i just had an idea what happend... her bf saw you and wants to hit it, and she's pissed off ... umm maybe not
Appreciate 0