12-08-2012, 10:01 PM   #252
sc1989
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 coupe white, DCT, ZPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdg37s View Post
yup fixed it after i snapped the pics ...

u need to push down on that side more when latching the hood... unsure why but i noticed my sisters 328i does the same shit

+1

Yup .. I have the AW side grills in my garage,, sister ordered the matte black front grills for me for xmas..

i have the winter tires/rims which im not putting on yet cause its 60 in nj for some odd reason..

I was gonna get the CF spoiler but i actually dont mind the white lip spoiler

tints, led interior light kit , dtec AE's for xmas, 8k hid upgrade bulbs (have from my z06)

gonna get coding done... thats really it ..

car is awesome .. 104 miles so far. i only got to drive it home from the dealer and around town for a little before having to do family stuff in brooklyn

getting used to the gear box... i also havent driven stick in a few months since i sold my z06 so getting into the habit again ...

I will get better pics tomorrow hopefully

Im sad its all dirty already cause it was raining... may give it a bath.. we shall c
yea man, tell me about it, haven't driven since earlier prior to rain, and before that wed LOL long time for me, but in any case I found a reallly good hand-wash place in BK my cousin referred me to, went there myself and they did a spectacular job, its also right next to the shop I plan to get some work done at for the m3...which i found to be quite convenient in any case let me know, you may prefer washing yourself etc, but for me as living in the city thats not possible :/ well in any case let me know
Appreciate 0