mPlasticDesign
Major General
Rep
Drives: BMW 230i Msport w/LSD
Location: Astral Projecting: ∞ 23.516 -122 02.625 0242.101 ĕv'rē-hwâr'

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibxna View Post
listed at $76,075 and willing to come down to lower than mid 70s on this one. Looks to be more loaded than most.
From the pictures, with Prm Pkg, Conv Pkg, HK sound, 2tone Fox, the CF spliters, CF Mirrors, CF Spoiler, DCT, a $4,374 Perf Exhaust and are those BBS CH wheels? Something just isn't adding up. This car should be pushing $80k new as is. Is it used? It's not on Chapmans website.

Either way. A dealer will gladly sell a car for $75k after they have bloated the price close to $80 for an M3. If I am spending $80k I think I am more likely to be looking a P-car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibxna View Post
to be very clear - not outraged by the price whatsoever. just unwilling to consider that particular vehicle when priced at 70k when I can get a better vehicle ((m3)in my opinion) for the same price.

If someone wishes to pay more for the car to say they have it - more power to them.

You don't have to be a realist to understand this simple concept. Why some people get so outraged because there might be someone unwilling to pay $10k over MSRP is beyond me.

when you get your 1m, post up some pics - what color did you go with?
If I only had the 2 cars to choose from and both were $70K, of course I would choose the M3. But to be honest I would'nt pay $70k+ for an M3 either.

What color? Well, we only get 3 choices, I picked AW. Would never get black again. Love the VO but I don't like that kind of attention and I might get tired of it quick.

EDIT:
*BTW, I paid $54K+taxes/fees for my new 2008 E90M3 at launch with Premium, SAT, iPod, BMW Connect w/BlueTooth.

Last edited by mPlasticDesign; 07-19-2011 at 06:17 PM..
Appreciate 0