Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by davedave View Post
look like they just generated a shipping label only.
Well, yeah. That's exactly what they did. Typed in the shipping info and gave me the "tracking number" and told me that it'll be updated in day or two. Of course, the latter part never happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryM3 View Post
Kevin,

I understand your confusion. According to UPS. there was a delay at their end and will be updated later this evening. I would be more than happy to refund your money, however if UPS gets it right and ships out the lip ASAP I would like you to accept a refund of $100.00 to show you that we really do care about our customers. however I do appreciate that we keep this private.

We have a great rep and do work with customers to solve issues correctly. Why dont you give us a call right now 403-605-6560 and I can assure you that I am doing everything I can to get this lip to you. Again, if you dont want to wait I can refund your money or we can give you a heavy discount and you can wait till UPS sends out the lip. This is your call.. Let me know via email or PM.

If you would like to corrospond please email me.

Thanks
Pritpal.
Good luck blaming that on UPS yet again. Based on your words, if there was no update by the time I'm done with my overnight shift, I will be filing my dispute with Paypal.