View Single Post
      08-31-2015, 02:32 PM   #11
BMWrules7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015, 740 LdX, Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slowbmw
Tired of breaking those lighting cable chargers?

Well i own a start up company and i designed a product that prevents the lighting cables from breaking. Its a patent pended slip over strain relief designed specifically for the lighting cable. It comes in 5 colors and is a very cheap way to keep them from breaking. Its not a fix if it already broke, but it will prevent good working cable from breaking from regular use. I just launched the site and got my first shipment so i figured why not post about it here

Even from a connivence standpoint, not having a dead phone in the morning from a broken charger its worth it, or for $3.99, youd spend more on gas just to get a new one, although lets admit we love driving out cars haha

check it out on http://www.flex-fix.com

BTW this is not spam haha, im a big BMW enthusiast and have been on this forum for years. just figured id throw this out there
I commend you on your efforts to create a business solution.

Yes, I have had two (2) iPhone cables fail, so your invention is well timed.

I do want to warn you: These parts seem small. Infants and young children love to bite things---even iPhone cables.

I am deeply concerned that your device could pose a choking hazard to infants and young children.

I wish you the best in your endeavor. I hope you will review my concerns.
Appreciate 0