View Single Post
      05-17-2008, 12:12 PM   #1
driver101
Registered
Rep
Drives: Hyundai

BMW M3 or Nissan GTR

Hello everyone, I've been reading on this M3post forum for a while to learn more and more about the new E92 M3 from the users perspective. You all have really sweet @$$ cars (grats to everyone that bought one) and I would love to have one. I have been an M3 fan for over 10 years but never had the money to afford one. After reading your topics and responses, makes me wanna run out and buy one now but I've run into a dilemma.

I can finally afford this monster aka M3 (I respect the handling, power, styling, history, etc). If you ask any of my friends or family they will say "did he get his M3 yet?". Alright let me get to the point. I apologize in advance if I missed a post similar to this. I'm trying to decide between two cars that I know aren't direct competitors to many people, the upcoming M3 CSL or the Nissan GTR. They are both stunning cars that handle well. I will rarely be on the track and 0-60 & 1/4 mile isn't the most important thing to me (but deep down we know its somewhat important. I'm looking for a fast luxury sports car that is very comfortable but will also give me that rush I need every day (with either a M3 or GTR badge). I will probably take the car to the track a few times a year just to get away from traffic and get on the car. Also note I've wanted the M3 for around 10 years now but I really like the GTR styling too now that it's finally a production car. The only car I care about burnin' on the road is the IS-F, my good friend will not stop talking about that thing. On a side note -- I have no interest in the Mercs, Cadillacs, or any GM vehicle. I need help!!!
Appreciate 0