View Single Post
      03-06-2010, 02:21 PM   #11
josephr25
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335i

Garage List
I played BF since BF2 and MW since the original MW. I remember when switching to MW that I got bored a lot faster w/ MW.

Same thing w/ MW2. After going 46-0 I figured there was nothing else to accomplish (besides calling a nuke or getting other badges and tags). The fact that it was a domination game and I was just sitting in the corner of a warehouse amplified how ridiculous that game could be. Along w/ the crappy match up system, TONS of hackers on the PC, and the stupidity of somebody coming at me w/ akimbo weapons.

That said, BC2 feels more arcade-like than BF2. I hate the lack of select-fire and prone. I don't like the fact that both sides start w/ the same basic weapons (I liked the Russian vs. Chinese vs. US weapons in BF2); this was also something I had issue w/ MW. The server browser is still bad. Joysticks (at least old ones) do not work w/ the game.

But the game is WAY more interactive than MW2 both with the new collapsable environments and squad-oriented play. Finally, VEHICLES. Those are what made the BF series huge.

I haven't played for a few days because of the connection problems... but they are being fixed and I can't wait to get back in.