View Single Post
      12-06-2010, 10:35 AM   #20
onefastman
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i 2011 e92m dct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optherion View Post
I got bored of my m3 had a 2009 and 2010. Sure its a great car for its price range. It does everything well. But theres nothing it does with super car performance. It wasnt intended to.

With that being said. I love my GT-R. Its insanely fucking fast. The attitude some of you have on the M3 forum is often a let down and one sided. Some of you provide that cock attitude notorious with BMW owners. Of all the forums I enjoy the most, it is bimmerpost. Some of you really need to get out of thinking the M3 is the best car ever made.

If I had to have only one car, I would probably have my M3. If you can afford it, have 5 cars like me and sell your M3 lol.
+1

The m3 is a good car but go drive a GT-R and tell me it is not better as the m3. Also you can throw a few grand into it with a ams fmic, tune, dp's and have a massively powerful car that can run with anything on the road or track. Or you could spend 22k for AMS Alpha 9 package and give a veyron a good run for its money and beat it until 160.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(1addicts.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0