View Single Post
      07-08-2008, 08:27 AM   #291
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.ulm1 View Post
I can confirm. The Sport version sounds very low and deep (compared to the stock). I can't imagine how could sound the Race one, if the Sport is working already so good.Probably too much for me. I have made many many videos. I will put one soon comparing time by time the stock and the new at : switch on of the car when she is cold (more noisy like you know), revving at different rpm, and strong accelleration whit a microphone installed near the exaust.
Anyway....TOTALLY another sound, and so I would say, another CAR!
Also interesting (if Nate can confirm I will be more happy), when you select the Sport setting for the engine, the sounds change a little. it seems that the valves actuaded from this setting can add some sound also to the exhaust. I know that this is not wanted and studied by Eisenmann and simply a casuality, but I would say nice combination !!
Last thing: when for the first time you will ear the new exaust on your car you immediately will notice a different sound coming from airbox. More aggressive.

So let me say: definitively a good choice.
Thanks Eisenmann.....
Congrats on the new Eisenmann Sport Performance. I can't wait to hear your new videos. I have also noticed a small change in the exhaust note when activating the Sport settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchM3 View Post
I'm getting mine Thursday too (7/10) as well as having it installed the next day Friday. Oh the excitement!
Congrats Anthony! You will be the second E90 M3 owner in North America with the Eisenmann Race performance installed