01-21-2013, 12:24 PM   #121
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Rodeo View Post
How do you decide what is a pointless trip and what is not?

I had that mindset when I got my first "nice" car. I ended up never driving it, and sold it, because I was always worried that I was "wasting" miles.

If I am considering a "not fun" trip where I will sit in traffic for hours or whatever I'll just take the bus.
pointless is when i am just going out to drive not to get anywhere. that is how i get in trouble on the street in both my car and bikes. sometimes i choose to drive my car to go do an errand or something i dont just drive in circles, other than at the track, for the hell of it. if i want to go fast and have fun i save that for the track, the limits are 10x that of the street and once i went had no desire to try and be a hooligan on the street. that is pointless. playing boy racer around town isnt fun because your leaving so much on the table.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0