04-16-2009, 03:20 PM   #29
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by askiles View Post
I am just screwing with you mostly, it is kind of fun...

I undertsnad you are mad at 360 for not being able to get the tires you wanted quick enough, but my point it just be a little more proactive about it. If they don't get you the tires you want in your time frame, just get the wheels from them. They are a custom wheel manufacturer, and sell tires occasionally to help out their customer. The tire aspect is really beyond their scope of work. They sell wheels, not tires. I can always get a hold of someone over there, so just call them up, and ask where your refund it. I would not let weeks go by without a refund like you have done. I would get my refund, period. Personally, I would have had them ship the wheels to you, and gotten the rest myself...like I am doing. Why didn't you just do that? Then you would already have an awesome set of wheels.

-Andy
To address your points:
1. 360 is a custom wheel manufacturer: True. But why offer packages with tires and tpms in the first place?

2. They sell wheels, not tires: My invoice has the tires listed on it as well, along with the TPMS sensors.

3. I would not let weeks go by without a refund like you have done: 360 never returns my emails and when I call they give me the run around on a refund. Claiming they are unable to process credit cards and having to tell a customer to call their CC company for a chargeback has got to be one of the most ridiculous and shit customer service moves I have ever heard of.

4. Personally, I would have had them ship the wheels to you, and gotten the rest myself...like I am doing: It doesn't take a genius to figure out I could have done this. But if you read my post your eyes would have seen that the reason I ordered from them in the first place was due to the entire package price. Plus, after being lied to again and again, along with getting every excuse in the book, I no longer have any faith in 360 Forged. You should feel good about running a particular wheel on your car, and I would not feel any of that given the dis-service given by 360 to me and to many many other people/forum members. Plus, if it takes 360 this long to send a set of wheels, imagine the crap anyone would have to go through to get a bad/damaged wheel fixed by them. No thanks. If a few years from now 360 really does have their act together, then I would consider ordering one of their wheels. But to ANYONE that is looking for a set of wheels for their car, I STRONGLY encourage you to steer cleer of 360 until (and if) that time comes...

And yes I will continue to complain and bitch until I have a full refund (only have a temporary credit for now only due to me disputing the charges with my CC...360 didn't do a thing in terms of a refund).
2024 718 GT4 RS | Arctic Grey
Appreciate 0