CHOPOM3
Rep
Drives: BMW E46 M3

Fs/2003 M3 Conv. For Quick Sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
This is my weekend car, I have an A4 for my everyday use. The car is in great conditios. It is silver with a black top and black interior. Tha car has only 46xxx miles, it is SMG, has the oem 19 inch rims, rear parking sensors. Everything in the car is stock, the tires are almost new, still have a lot of thread, the brakes i change them 2 to 3 months ago, including the discs. Also, did change the fuel pump, spark plugs, air filter, cabin filter, everything that needs to be changed. the car runs perfect, it is almost new i change the engine oil every 3500 to 4000 miles, I just change it a few miles ago. This is my baby, i hate to let it go, i am getting married and need to save some money for now. I will definetely will get another one in 2 to 3 years always been my dream car since I am 15, the best car i have ever had. Also the car is certified preowned, and still has warranty,until next year. The top is in great condition, i keep the car in a garage. The car just needs a new owner, nothing has to be done to it just drive it.

If you need pictures let me know, I am located in Miami, FL .

you can contact me at JMualim@hotmail.com

Thanks

I am asking $26,995 for a quick sale
Thanks

Attached Images

Appreciate 0