12-06-2011, 03:06 PM   #14
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jphughan View Post
Yeah, there were also two maroon Vettes (driven by maroons! ) that caused up to 8-car trains as well. It was pretty frustrating because the corner workers weren't ever giving flags and even on the rare occasion that they did, the Vettes didn't give point-by. They might not have noticed the corner workers or checked their mirrors, but their instructors still should have been on top of that. The problem with the Vettes was that they had to go super slow through the corners but of course once they got on the straight they wanted to finally open it up rather than stay slow and wait for all the cars behind them to pass. I actually mentioned the passing problem to Rick and he talked to the corner workers and then came up to all the cars next time Green group lined up, and from then on it was much, MUCH better.

Too bad we didn't meet up there, I think I saw you too assuming you had the 330 rather than the MCB M3.

typical fare for vettes unfortunately..no matter what the conditions..

perhaps the vette drivers were aditionally afraid of being passed Woodlands Style...
Appreciate 0