05-29-2014, 11:30 AM   #2
Remonster
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3er_Albtraum View Post
I want to install H&R/Eibach lowering springs on my e92 m3 guys, anyone have either of them that can give me advice on em'? I don't want to sacrifice the cars handling capabilities as I will want to run the car on a track every now and then. I heard these kits increase the front rake of the car causing some oversteer and understeer at times.. any advice gentlemen?
Swift Spec-R springs seem like a better option for you, I have them on my M3 now and have owned Eibach on a previous car and driven many cars with H&R springs. I've also driven lots of different M3s with coilovers and I believe the Spec-Rs with the factory dampers are a great combo for the money.

The Swift springs are linear so they really kill a lot of body roll and give you more linear steering response and a sharper turn in than stock, H&R, or Eibach can because of their progressive spring rates. Swift also does not drop the front as much as the others so you don't end up with a forward rake. I got mine from HPA for like $340 and I think they are an insanely great value. The ride will definitely be a little stiffer than stock, I would say similar to H&R. Eibach generally gives you a very comfy ride.
Appreciate 1