View Single Post
      12-27-2012, 09:49 AM   #1
PinkFlamingo
Car Shopping Addict
United_States
Rep
Drives: 981 GT4

McKenna - Great Vendor

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to the boys at McKenna Performance. My first two purchases were through Marco for BMW Performance carbon fiber interior trim and a Dinan CF intake. The purchase was painless and the parts were shipped immediately. They were probably the fastest west to east coast transactions I've had in a while.

The most recent order was through Gilbert for a set of Vorsteiner interior floor mats. While it's easy to give positive feedback for smooth transactions, it's transactions that have a hiccup that separate good vendors from bad. When the first set of mats arrived I was disappointed with the variation of color from the pictures on Vorsteiner's website (they looked much much darker). Gilbert quickly arranged for an exchange of color with expedited shipping and a prepaid return label so I could change from blue to white. He followed up with live photo's of the replacement mats to make sure I liked the white as well. All in all this was a lot of effort for an item with a small profit margin. It's obvious they jumped through hoops to give a repeat customer great customer service. I appreciate it very much and would definitely buy from McKenna again.

Interior is looking great!

Thanks - Frank
Attached Images