MMMMM3
First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 Jerez Black e90 M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arth View Post
Hey there fellow enthusiasts,

I know this ia M3 Vs forum but the last time i posted on these forums i got an overwhelming amount of support and non biased opinions when i wanted to upgrade from a Cayman S to a R8 V8, and I really appreciated the honestly! at the end of the day were all sport cars lovers

So im here again as Ive gotten the Itch to switch out from the R8 to a .....991 GT3.

Now I know the information on this car is still scarce, but my porsche dealer here has told me around 450 to 460 HP, PDK, 0 to 100km in around 3.9 seconds if not less.

They are already taking down deposits for it and he advises to put mine down if i want to get a slot of the first batch of cars that will be coming to Dubai.

He is predicting they will be available in dubai around this time next year( 6 months to build and ship) and i will be able to place my order in around 6 months.

what do you guys think? would you guys jump ship from the R8 to the 991 GT3? would you rather get the V10 facelift or should i wait and se what the new M4 will look like/performance numbers be?

gonna link some early photos of what this bad boy might look like.
Do it. Put the deposit down for the GT3. If I were single, and didn't have 3 kids, that's the car I'd want to drive. Forget the v10 R8, the GT3 will be better. Do it, do it, do it.
Appreciate 0