View Single Post
      12-19-2011, 10:42 PM   #22
Giccy
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: like he has much to learn

Great thread and awesome stories. This is my first BMW but I have been obsessed with the brand for more years than someone my age should be.

Part of my undergrad was participating in a co-op program which involved three 4-month work semesters scattered throughout years 2 through 4. I always thought I'd enter finance and all the big names and highest paid positions were with prestigious wealth management firms or ibanks so it seemed like a no-brainer.

Fortunately for me, and unfortunate for my bank account (then and now), BMW Group Canada opened its doors to co-op students as well. I joined their Business Development department for my last co-op term and even returned for a 4 month stint on a development project after graduating.

[unfortunate for my bank account then because they paid less than half of what I was getting at my previous positions - but how do you say no to BMW?]

Since then my enthusiasm has turned into an obsession culminating in my purchase of an E92 just this past week. My first, but certainly not last, BMW.
Appreciate 0