If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
April Fools!

So is anyone going to play a prank???
Every year i do, this year the victim is going to be my best friend.

I played an awesome prank on my x bf a couple years ago. We just started dating, and on that day he was planning to come take me out to lunch. Well i received a gag gift from my friends and included was this big red cheetah print thong. So i took the thong and placed it in my purse.
Well when i got into his truck, i reached down when he wasnt looking and put the thong under the seat. About 10 mins later, i reach down like im going to adjust the seat, and i pretend it wont budge. He asked me whats wrong? I said i dont know , your seat wont move. I said i think something is stuck. He said, really? pull it out.. i said hold on let me grab it.

Then BAM! I pull out this big red cheetah print thong, and i just immediately made a face of disgust.. His face turned white as a ghost. He was like what the hell? I said.. you know, i dont know you that well, but this is fucking nasty and i cant believe you. He kept saying no no.. he couldnt even get the words, hes like ive never had anyone in here??! Hahahh, he was sweating! So 10 mins later (after messing with him.. ) I said you know what the worst part is??!

April fools!!!!!

He didnt talk to me for about 30 mins after that.. hahahah