View Single Post
      01-03-2010, 02:47 PM   #30
DimSum
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: SLOW

Lets assume this is going to be my daily driver, it will indeed be driven throughout the winter. So I think 996TT AWD is a very good choice. I'll probably keep an eye out for the '03s. I do not need the X50 package, I'll probably be doing a k24/18g swap out later down the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post

444 with the X50 pkg.

EDIT:

Talk about a bad economy..
This guy is here in Dallas and seems to be in a bind.

Asking $38,800.00
Not an auto guy myself, in these cars, but that is is hell of a lot of car for the money.

No issue Clean Carfax TURBO MAKE ME AN OFFER... Must sell by end of January...need the money. 2001 Porsche 996 Twin Turbo Coupe with only 35K miles. Speed Yellow on Dove Gray Leather Hide. TechArt BODY! Black Turbo Wheels accented with Yellow Ring Stripes. 3.6L Twin Turbo 415HP Engine. Tiptronic Transmission, Red Brembo Brake System, 4-wheel drive System, Amazing Suspension. One of a Kind Please email or call me about the car. Looking to sell and NEGOTIABLE on the price....

OP: RUF here in Dallas does PPI inspections for under $300 I believe.
That looks nice! Unfortunately I'll have to fly over to the states to inspect the car. What do you guys think for driving these cars throughout the winter?
Also what material is that body kit made out of?

Keep in mind, I am going from a non-turbo E90 to a 996TT if anything. So I do not have much experience with the 335i.
But theres no way in hell, I am going to upgrade my car to a 335i. 335i here in Canada is EVERYWHERE *espcially where I live*.
Plus I am bored of the BMW look, everywhere I go I see young teenagers with modded 335i.

What kind of maintance costs am I looking at? Is it easy DIY-able (oil changes and filters)?
Clutches?
Appreciate 0