Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMmmm View Post
I'm extremely close to purchasing an '11 E92.

It's got just under 17k miles, ZCP, tech, premium, and Dinan exhaust.

Seller is asking $55,000.00 What's a fair price and how to I get there?

Can't wait until I can post a picture of my NA V8!!! Any help to get me there is greatly appreciated!
I assume this is a private sale.

1) First of have the car inspected at BMW and review all the past inspection reports. Any major parts replacements might mean the car has seen track time.

2) Based up on the findings of item 1 above you can then make a decision to purchase the car or not. Any repairs should be done first or dollars to have them done taken off the asking price.

3) Make sure none of the mods made on the car affect remaining warrenty.

The asking price for this low mileage car seams fair, however, I would still offer $52k at the outset if the seller does not accept that then I would walk away. If he accepts it then make item 1 a condition and negotiate a final price based on the results of item 1. Pay for the BMW inspection unless the seller does.

Naturally you need to look over the car yourself and anything questionable is part of negotiating a final price.

There are plenty of guidelines on the Internet ... Do some searching.

Good luck

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0