View Single Post
      01-28-2010, 10:07 PM   #66
Peanuto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 335i Lemans Blue M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiokenM3 View Post
hahhaahahahaha your hilarious. you say you had dogs your whole life???? if you were a so called dog owner, then its obvious you are not a dog lover. having dogs and loving dogs are two different things. dogs know when they are respected and they know when your scared of them. you say an akita is scarier than a pit? that is the first time i haver ever heard that. if your comparing size then ya, they are pretty scary I GUESS. any dog owner who would put his dog down just because they snapped should never be allow to own another dog for the rest of their lives!!!!!!! dogs dont snap for no reason, maybe that person misunderstood the dogs intentions. my dog snaps at me when we play or if he tries to grab something from my hand. dogs will not bite the hand that feeds them, unless they are abused some how. get lost from this thread and go be scared of that cute akita whos soooooo much scarier looking than a pit bull
Yeahhh.... smart guy.... he meant 'snapped' as in mentally snapped and lost its shit, not nipped at a hand or something... context...cooooonnnttteeexxxttt
Appreciate 0