10-07-2009, 02:06 AM   #54
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdjafari View Post
I could care less if my 335 is faster than a 997 or any other car. The P car is a completely different car should not be compared to the 3 series!! I bought my car bc it was priced right, and is extremely versatile (AWD). I could never drive another RWD car in the Northeast winters. I am single, and live by myself so I only need 1 car in 1 parking spot. Id love to have an M3 or a 997 but its not practical financially, not to mention having just one of those cars isn't practical living in the Northeast (you need a winter beater). Having an M3 for me would mean having a second car for work/winters and only driving the M3 on the nice days and weekends.

Additionally, I can never quite get the most out of my 335 in the US (w/ all the police etc). Most of these cars were meant to be driven (in Europe) and unless you track, you can't truly even take 70% advantage of these cars potential.

I am a car enthusiast but there were more important things that caused me to shy from the Cockster S or an M3 and unfortunately the extra $$ for insurance, a second car and parking spot not to mention gas, inability to drive in snow etc made many cars impractical for me . Now if I lived in Florida or California, I'd have just bought an M3 or Cockster and never had to worry about poor weather or having a beater car. I'm not a fan of the GT-R but b/c of the AWD it would still be a better choice compared to other sports cars. Just not a fan of the looks and its markup not to mention Nissan Dealerships for service

If only the M3 came w/ AWD
Um nooo. thats what they have 335's for, stick to that kthxbai
Appreciate 0