View Single Post
      12-06-2009, 08:57 PM   #13
htp autoworks
Private
Rep
Drives: A fast one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06_7.0l View Post
Im not going to get into a debate over this topic because it would go on forever.

VentureShield is widely used and excepted by installers because its easy as heck to install, and that means less practice and knowhow for installers.

You obviously push VentureShileld film so you will obviously say its better.

My non biased opinion(non biased because i dont clear bra anymore) is that Clearshiled holds up its transparency better on white vehicles than other films out their. And it sure is hell holds up better than Ventureshield ultra on White BMW M3's!! And if you dont believe me there are a few of my old customers on this forum that will contest to the film.
And you arent pushing Bekaert??? LOL. I have installed it before (yes it is a pain in the ass to install) and I have also seen it on a car after 6 months. It didnt hold up well and has way too much orange peel in it. Could be why they only have a 5 year warranty against VentureShield's lifetime. And if you havent been installing for a while then I guess you havent used VentureShield Ultra (top coat) since it is a fairly new film. With all of that said, there is still a reason why Bekaert has a very small portion of the PPF industry. If it was a good film then I assume everyone would want it, install it, and have good results with it.

By the way "Robert", your post back as early as 26 october 09 is stated as you are still installing film. At least thats what you claim. So how long ago did you quit installing film? Was it before or after you put your 42" Roland plotter up for sale? Maybe 15 November of this year? Just curious... I mean it helps me understand how unbiased your opinion is.

Last edited by htp autoworks; 12-06-2009 at 09:14 PM..
Appreciate 0