Endless619
DHS
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4, 2020 Land Rover

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by faith&firepower View Post
I got the M3 back yesterday after driving back here from Detroit. Hell of a drive for one person with only food and piss stops.

It is garaged in the winter months (Nov-Apr). I have a V1 hardwired in, so it does give me a little heads up, but I don't really speed compaired to the traffic that blows by me!

I have used Turner in the past, and would need a weekend day without the fiancee to make it out there....hopefully soon!

Car Data:
2008 E90 M3 - Jerza Black
UUC/Corsa exhaust
Matte Black CSL Rims
LUX Angel Eyes
H&R Springs + 15/12MM Spacers
I am more north than you and will only garage it 60 days a year, if that. I have an X5 for daily duty in bad weather.

I have yet to see a modified E92 M3 here in Maine. I have seen two stock ones over a 30 day period.

I am running full coliovers lowered about 2 inches front and rear. Vorsteiner front lip, gloss black Volk TE37s, matteblack custom color OEM exhaust. BMW performance upgrades too. A bunch of coding from EAS and LCI taillights, OEM spoiler, etc. Coded headlamps and upgraded 2012 LED halos. 30 % tint on all windows except 20% rear. Got rid of Carbon leather trim and switched to brushed aluminum Upgrade for me.
Appreciate 0