View Single Post
      10-31-2010, 03:26 PM   #21
amgeater
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335i and W220 S55 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss134 View Post
If you had worded your post differently and just stated that your experience against an M3 DCT resulted in a different result to my experience with the C63 i would have had no problem at all - different cars, conditions and drivers are all factors but by starting your post in reponse to mine with the word 'shocking' and by saying ' to say it runs equal is simply not true' is however you look at it saying that i am (a). Wrong (b). Making the story up which is not the case. You all but called me a liar.
As a caveat my run against the C63 was on the autobahn upto 170mph (VMAX as stated ) from around 80mph or so. The M3 is in its element at these higher speeds so this could have been a factor as well. To assume that your 35mph - 135mph run is definative and to dismiss everyone elses experience is naive - these cars are very close (in a straight line) and different scenarios, cars and drivers will inevitably give different results.
I dont understand why you are arguing LET ME MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR YOUR STOCK M3 DCT IS NOT AND WILL NEVER ever ever ever BE FASTER OR STAY DEAD EVEN WITH A STOCK C63 in straight line at any speed, or gear or little trick that may do with it. JUST face it is OK bro...
Appreciate 0