View Single Post
      09-03-2007, 12:41 PM   #24
Walked U
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Too many to list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spool View Post
Haha i was gonna bring this up....you sounded like a boy almost hitting puberty...but we all know the camera distort voices like that

Nice vid, car is fast....

Ya seriously... Im 23 and cameras make me sound like a little girl hahahahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by derryck View Post
My 03 Cobra put down 380 RWHP bone stock with 800 miles on the odometer...with a 2.80 pulley, intake, Diablo chip and full exhaust it was close to 500 RWHP and 520 lb/ft. and ran high 11's at 121+mph on street tires. My Cobra trapped around 113-114mph bone stock...somebody doesn't know how to drive or something is wrong with that car. Those Terminators are beasts. Also, they need a blower upgrade to get to 600 RWHP. The 03/04's were factory rated at 390 hp but routinely dynoed in the 370-380 RWHP range and pick up gobs of power with just about any mod you throw at them.
Yup thats why I said I think all he had really was headers and exhaust. From where I was thats all I saw. I wanted to video him saying he had 605 rwhp but he left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKRBMW View Post
We all know how fast the Terminators are, I don't think anybody is knocking on them. Clearly the issue here was the driver, doesn't know how to launch, or anything about his own car really.

Nice videos, pretty funny hearing all the excuses from the guy. And yes, you certainly sound like a 17 year old on that video .

+1 Lol.
Ferrari 575 SA, 458 Italia
Appreciate 0