United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 Cayman GT4

Mods please delete

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
UPDATE: Got rid of these when I got my PSSes since there was no interest.

Selling a total of 3 19" PS2s, stock sizes. Should be available in the middle of next week after my replacement tires are mounted. Prefer local pickup in Austin, TX, but open to shipping at the buyer's expense.

Tires are just over a year old and have just over 10K miles. Fronts have 5/32" remaining tread with even wear, rear has 4/32" with even wear, i.e. fronts have 40% remaining usable life and rear has 30% (based on tread when new and assuming replacement at 2/32"). Would prefer to sell the fronts together, but will entertain offers for just one. Rear could be handy be for someone who needs a replacement or wants a spare handy. Asking $180 for the pair of fronts, $80 for the rear, OBO.

The story: Got a roofing nail in one of my rear tires. Didn't like the idea of using a patch until the other rear tire wore down, and if I replaced one rear I had to at least replace the other rear. The problem is that I had planned to get PSSes to replace these PS2s when the time came -- so I was stuck between either getting a pair of rear PS2s, which wasn't the model I wanted going forward and in fact costs more than the PSSes, or just switching everything early (I didn't consider mixing PS2s and PSSes a viable option). Obviously I decided to switch everything early, hence the tires for sale.

Gone but not forgotten:
'11.75 M3 E92 Le Mans | Black Nov w/ Alum | 6MT (owned 5/2011 - 11/2015)

Last edited by jphughan; 06-18-2012 at 05:11 PM..
Appreciate 0