View Single Post
      03-21-2013, 12:31 AM   #135
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnhm3 View Post
When it's all said and done Kobe will be the better player. Look at Kobe's accomplishments in his prime compared to LeBron. Sure Kobe had Shaq but the teams they had to go through to make it to the Finals year after year were insane.

For those of you who have been watching basketball for the past 11 or 12 years, you should know what I am talking about. The lakers had to battle against VERY STRONG Portland, San Antonio, and Sacramento teams JUST to make it to the Finals let alone win it.

What is LeBron doing in his prime? Joining forces with Dwyane Wade in a conference that is the BIGGEST JOKE I have ever seen. The Heat are a lock to make it to the Finals this year. If LeBron stuck it out in Cleveland that would have impressed me.
Better player in terms of what? Best to win more championship? Best defense? Best all around player? Best scorer? Best rebounder? Best assister?

I have been watching basketball way longer than 11-12 years. I don't remember Portland being that great. They had Rasheed Wallace and that's about it. They were never really that tough to beat. I remember the Kings were a tough tough team with no superstar on the team. Just a bunch of good players that knows their role with C Web, Divac, and Bibby. But one of the playoff series was rigged by Tom Donaghy.

What is Lebron doing in his prime? Winning his 3rd MVP and about to win his 4th MVP. That isn't impressive enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~XxTeexX~ View Post
considering the crunch time frame of both incidence, that chase down was wack vs the back to back possession our god blocked lebron AFTER mj said force him left cause hes goona shot a jumper lol in the FOURTH quarter under 2 mins. FACT

whats so great about his super athletic body chasing down blocking a 34 year old god with 50,000 minutes on his body....yawns

why didnt bron block this one?
What is your point? So Kobe is better than Lebron because he blocked his jump shot? Is Reggie Lewis better than MJ because he blocked him 4x in 1 game?

34 year old my ass. That block happened in 2007. When Kobe was in his prime.

Why he didn't block this one? What kind of question is this? Because in the game of basketball, you can't block everything no matter how good of a shot blocker you are. Are you saying Mutumbo or Shaq aren't good because they didn't have a 100% success rate blocking shots?

Sigh.. Bandwagon fans know nothing about basketball. It is such a disgrace having you bandwagoning my team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerstar View Post
Stats- Kobe Bryant Vs Lebron James at the age of 28

Points- Lebron 20,745 Kobe 19,296
Rebounds- Lebron 5,462 Kobe 4,073
Assists- Lebron 5,207 Kobe 3,561
Steals- Lebron 1,302 Kobe 1,170
Blocks- Lebron 636 Kobe 467
Triple Doubles- Lebron 43, Kobe 14
MVP's- Lebron 3 Kobe 0

Who is better? Well you tell me lol.
Gotta quote this again for everyone to see before they miss it.

Quote:
come on now.. the best player ever already said 5 is better than 1 lol...cant argue with MJ.
Seriously, did you watch the video? Michael Jordan was asked Lebron or Kobe.

"in terms of the dominance of the game of basketball at this stage is Lebron"

"championship wise, Kobe Bryant"

"if you have to pick between the 2, it is a tough choice. 5 beats 1"

If you are having trouble interpreting that it means Lebron is a better overall player but Kobe is better in terms of winning championship.

Quote:
cause i hug kobes nuts soo tight man...should be knownin by now. besides...mj never said 6 is better than 5
He doesn't need to say 6 is better than 5. We already MJ is way better than Kobe. MJ could of won more rings but he retired in the middle of his prime.

But let's break this down stats wise.

MJ played 15 season:
-1072 games
-32,392 points (497% FG)
-893 blocks
-6672 rebounds
-5633 assist
-2514 steals
-6 rings

Kobe played 16 season:
-1228 games
-31,297 points (454% FG)
-6507 rebounds
-5804 assist
-1810 steal
-611 blocks
-5 rings

Now you tell me which one is better... Kobe played 156 more games than MJ but his stats is still below MJ's stats...GTFO noob..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerstar View Post
He said he would pick Kobe over him, and he also said Lebron is currently better then kobe. Did you watch the full interview?
Appreciate 0