United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 F82 M4 (YAS/Silverstone)

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
2012 BMW Z4 35is  [8.00]
2007 e92 335i  [0.00]
(WARNING--"rice" term enclosed) :)

I know I'm really opening up a can of worms here... and let me apologize in advance because that is not my intention...

I don't know... I am supremely excited about the new M3 and I believe that in this show release concept form, the body and carbon fiber roof, etc are more equivilent to the M3 GTR than the street M3 that we'll all be purchasing so it's too early for people to be "hating."

I do think that it's absolutely beautiful... however, if we're gonna go on the assumintion that the vehicle as shown today in Geneva is the street release, then the fabled "rice" term does come to mind when I looked at the front/rear facias and the scoops in the hood. And when I say "rice" I'm using that term so delicately. I mean a car that even though it came from the factory, has the asian bolt-on, over sculpted look. Clearly not as bad as the accord-batmobiles you see on the street, but in it's own refined way... that's what it reminds me of. It looks like an aftermarket tuner already slapped their body kit on it to me, where I personally prefer a stock body with a nice wheel.

I love this car and I can't wait to see how good it's gonna look on the street, but I do believe it will be a more refined version (body-wise) when we get it. At least I hope so anyway. As of right now, I far prefer the front and rear valance of the e92kits.com package than this stock one... but again... I do not believe what we see here is what we'll get. This is the show car that is supposed to have the "wow" factor... which it most certainly does have. It looks amazing.

So, for me anyway... again, the wait begins.
Appreciate 0