View Single Post
      06-17-2013, 12:04 AM   #268
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep
Drives: a380

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
It's funny how so many people cry wolf when the team they want to win ends up losing. It is like human nature for people to just blame someone or something when things don't go their way. Like I said before, I don't see how the NBA rigged the playoffs. There were no rigging in the Pacer vs Heat series and the NBA did not rig last year playoffs (OKC vs Heat). The better team just won. Period.

I don't remember anyone blaming the refs when the Mavs beat the Heat and I don't see anyone blaming the refs when the Heat is losing against the Spurs. Because the whole world except for Miami fans hate the Heat.

BTW, if the NBA really wanted to maximize their money. They would make every series go at least 6 or 7 game. Why would there even be sweeps? Do you know how much money they lose when a team gets swept?
nba gets paid by the tv stations no matter the number of games. the tv stations are the ones that lose out if there's a sweep

and then there are the side bets, which at least one ref has been a part of. though if i was to fix a game i'd pay off the players.
Appreciate 0