11-06-2009, 07:43 AM   #9
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
I hope you are not going to be like these people that need loud pipes to be noticed

http://watch.thecomedynetwork.ca/sou...-f-word-nov-7/
Where do you think I got the idea for a new exhaust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac1980 View Post
Glad to hear you got it installed finally. So you don't think the exhaust is too loud Jay? I figured it would be quieter in an E90 anyways, it seemed loud in my E93 when i first got it, but now im totally used to it.

Roll with the windows down, and you'll love the sound of the backfire "pop" when you let off the gas at around 3-4K rpms

Think you'll go x-pipe next year?
Havent driven it too much but I love it. Its definitely is louder at idle and under 2000rpm has that deep boomy tone to it. But as for driving doesnt seem too much difference. No drone at cruising speeds which is important to me. I could see how it would be loud in the E93, glad you got used to it!
Looking forward to the warmer weather this weekend so I can roll with the windows down and listen to it (need to break it in a bit too!)

Not certain on the x-pipe - I think I would like too, but may be too loud - work has me on the handsfree often - wish I could test fit one and try it for a week or two. You going to get one?
Appreciate 0