03-29-2009, 06:24 PM   #159
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by m34jlp View Post
If I understand correctly the problem you had with 360 is that they did not have your tires (along with the wait which I completely understand---i was also getting frustrated but i already knew it would be a wait)...they aren't a tire shop...they manufacture wheels and help you out by getting tires. This would be the equivalent of getting mad at hre, volk, whoever for not having tires to supply you. If you want tires why not order the wheels through a 3rd party---*******perts, wheelsboutique, etc who have more tire suppliers---its what they do---sell wheels and tires.

With that said I had been waiting for my wheels for quite sometime and finally got the call the other day..."a customer canceled his order, if you like this finish take them and we will refinish later free of charge but we dont have tires."

Luckily I found some in west palm beach...they unmounted tires from their personal car so i could use them friday night and then saturday i could make the 1.5 hour trip to get my new tires installed...I state this because you could've done the same...tirerack.com and you would've had your tires tomorrow...they were ready...they really didn't have tires and their suppliers didn't have any either.

I actually like this finish more than what I had originally ordered so anyways here are a few pics...its raining so they kinda suck but a full shoot is coming soon...im not sure how to resize so if anyone wants to help me out i will edit
Well congrats look like you got the wheels that I had ordered. I'm pretty sure the customer they told you about that canceled would be me unless someone else also ordered Mesh 8 in that same finish and recently canceled their order.

So to 360: what is the problem now in giving me the refund I asked for? Not only were the wheels sure late, but you have already passed them on to another customer. There better be a refund on my card within a day or two for the full amount...
2024 718 GT4 RS | Arctic Grey
Appreciate 0