View Single Post
      09-03-2007, 07:52 PM   #147
Walked U
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Too many to list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammmittt View Post
Since I feel most of the comments are directed my way I'll respond. If you look over on the Z threads or anywhere on bimmerpost, you don't see comments or threads like this. I think the only issue most of us M stars have with the 335i procede-ers is that the comments about how fast their car is and how you "kill" so many cars on the highway. Its people like this that give BMW owners a bad name. When joe shmoe sees some jack ass in a bimmer fly by racing some other car it leaves an impression. You drive a bimmer. I think if you wanted to buy a drag car you shoulda bought a vette and spent equivalent amounts of money on it, and made it a monster. My 2 cents.

As far as my car goes, it's hardly barely above average. It's a beautiful thing and aside from it being sexy as hell, it's performance is up there with the 911 carrera on the track. I'd hardly call that "barely above average" and at 50 grand. It's a bargain.
This comment is an oxymoron.

Why didnt you buy a c6 and make it a track monster for the money you spent on your car? @ 43k its bargin...

I hate when threads like this show up because everyone is so caught up in trying to defend their cars. It makes them look like ignorant assholes. To me take the car for what its worth. If bmw decided to put the n54 engine inside the new m3 and have not made the 335i would have resented it so much? Probably not.

Its so ridiculous that you bring up price value on your car which was 50k. Cool man, so was mine...

Who cares what car someone drives... I by no means think my car is fast. Its quick but not fast.

Im a car enthusiast period I like all cars from every spectrum.
Ferrari 575 SA, 458 Italia
Appreciate 0