View Single Post
      01-05-2013, 05:40 PM   #111
Phanto///M
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 M3

Wow, where do i start with this tune. I rushed home from work because I was so pumped to finally install this tune. Payed the extra money for the two day shipping. Just couldnt wait to install this beast.

I called Mike around 10 to get the tune up and running. I am fairly knowledgable when it comes to computers so I just had to install the program. I recently had my car updated to 240E at BMW and Mike confirmed this is what I was running. The whole process took all of 20 minutes since Mike really is a master of computers. He really took the time to tell me what the tune actually does to the car and the process he took to develop it.

Now on to the best part the drive... All i can say is the car feels nothing like it did when it came from the factory. Hands down one of the best mods on the market. Going through the gears is much smoother and like the others have said the increase in torque is just ridiculous. With the weather being colder in NY currently and not having my winter tires on yet, this thing is really scary powerful. Plan on putting my winters on tommorow as a result.

The whole process was one that was truly enjoyable. I planned on getting the tune after Christmas and when the group buy was announced it was perfect timing. Mike really took the time to answer each and all my questions in regards to how the tune would affect my car. Big thanks to the Tech too. He also helped answer some of my questions. I can't definently say anything about any other tune on the market, however if i was making a recommendation to someone I would say go with BPM. All in all I'm blown away by the car. Now i need to develop some more excuses to get out of the house and drive it. Thanks Mike thanks Tech!
Appreciate 0