Thread: Audi A3 TDI
View Single Post
      02-03-2011, 03:20 PM   #4
Feyd
Major
Rep
Drives: a DEEZZULL

I've got a Candy White 4dr TDI/DSG golf coming in at the end of the month (same underpinnings as the A3 TDI) and I can't wait. Doesn't have the same ammount of gizmos as the A3, but since I was mostly just looking for utility it doesn't bother me too much. The ONLY things I wish you could get on the golf were automatic headlights/automatic wipers, but it wasn't worth the extra money for me to step up to the A3 just for those features. That being said I ordered mine with every option but a sunroof (never used them in the last 3 cars I've owned).

If you haven't IMO you owe it to yourself to at least test drive the golf. Considerably less expensive and pretty nicely equiped for the money. I can only imagine that insurance is less as well.

Not sure what the scene is like trying to get an audi, but I had to special order my golf from VW (3 months from Germany) because they sold like hot-cakes because of the tax credits that the government was issuing. Just be prepaired to wait... or pay to have one shipped from some obscure corner of the US.
Appreciate 0