11-08-2010, 04:02 AM   #25
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
I have my E92 for pleasure, but I need an SUV (a small one, not a massive one) for a couple of reasons.

I don't need or want it to have power or anything flashy. The more and more I look, the more I like the X3. It's not huge, but it's very nice. I also like the Mercedes ML350. They are smaller than your Ford Explorers and Chevy Tahoes.

I need it because I move things around a lot being in the military. I have big boxes and I also have a big dog that lives with me. I love my dog, but he will never step foot in my M3 (he sheds and drools like a champ, haha).

A lot of the big SUV's in the States are not needed at all. I really don't know why people buy them anymore. I can understand people who use trucks for their jobs, or if they tend to travel a lot, but I will never understand the woman who drives a Chevy Suburban with the extended back to go to the store and pick up groceries. Groceries fit just fine in the trunk of my little Mitsubishi Eclipse, which probably gets double the gas mileage that her Suburban does.