05-02-2009, 02:35 PM   #6
trucheli
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesal@Project 808 View Post
Wow thats an awesome price for your 335i!! Lucky.

Congrats on the M3 too! If you have your trip already planned on google maps then i would love to see it. I still dont know what route i want to do while there.
Is this your first time? How many days are you planning for?

On my first trip I went to Dachau the day that I arrived, the next day I went to Eagle's Nest and Berchtesgaden area visiting the bunkers, a must see if you are into history. In the afternoon headed for Zalsburg staying overnight and visiting the sites ( we loved Zalsburg, I could live there). Later we drove to Viena where we stayed for two nights. This is one of my favorite cities. Drop off in Munich and flew to Rome for three nights

The second trip we stayed in Europe for 16 days, drove to Venice stayed for one night, two nights in Florence, drove to Pisa and stayed one night in Cinque Terre (Monterrosso al Mare) and took the a boat ride to Vernazza. We drove to Isla Margherita and Portofino on our way to Lago Como where we stayed for two nights in Varena and doing a day trip to Bellagio. Drove back to Munich drop off the car and we flew to our favorite city Paris for four nights.

If you don't have too much time I would recommend going towards Berchtesgaden and Zalsburg visiting Hallstatt http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallstatt

European Delivery is addicted the only thing that I am going to regret this time is that I won't be able to enjoy the Autobahn at 150 mph like I did with the 335i. I won't be putting enough miles on the M3 in order to meet the break in requirements.

One more recommendation in Munich, if this is your first time you need to do the obligatory stop at the Hofbrauhaus beerhall. Once you've done that you need to check this place which in my opinion has the best beer in Munich. This is the place: http://www.weisses-brauhaus.de/
My favorite beer is Aventinus and Schneider Hefe Weisse Original. The food is great too.

Enjoy a great trip.
Appreciate 0