05-10-2012, 10:43 AM   #36
MR///M3
e90post veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: Past: '12 M3, '09 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92 M3 View Post
LMs ftw! I'm running LM DBK with the red centercaps, but I do have the black caps with the silver logo that I have been planning on putting on.

video: courtesy of Jan/Pixel Gruppe (bimmerboy111)
pictures: courtesy of Thai (gixxerkid)

... sorry to thread jack. I just thought these pics may help.
Awesome pictures! I think I'm definitely deciding between 20" BBS LM's in diamond black with red caps or 19" HRE P43sc's. Those pictures mad a big difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINHEAD View Post
you should get ADV.1s
haha! Your favorite wheels! While I like ADV.1's designs and their customer service is great, I want to stick with the OG proven wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
I would stick with 19's. Since that is the case.... LM's are your best option. LMR's are not available in anything wider than 10" in 19's. That's too narrow. I would get LM's in 19x9.5 front, 19x11 rear.
I understand your opinion, but I think LM's look much better in 20's on these cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3pnoy View Post
I say forget the wheels and go for a supercharger!!!
Lol supercharger is $$$$ and I don't really like the price gouging that goes on around here for install prices. Also I'm not too sure that I want to completely void my engine warranty when my car has 1900 miles on it
Appreciate 0