View Single Post
      04-06-2010, 10:59 AM   #6
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynm3 View Post
So I was directed to check these guys out to have my ValentineOne hardwired. At first, I didnt know what to expect. I was hesitant and nervous as I typically am trusting anyone to work on my car. Any fears I initially had immediately vanished upon arrival of Martino Auto Concepts. First of all this place is massive and really nice. I was greeted by Derek who gave me a tour of the facility and told me about their projects, cars, capabilities, and resources. The second I saw ferraris, porsches, and lamborghinis, I knew I had nothing to fear. My valentine one was installed quickly, neatly and professionally (at a reasonable price). For those of you who live anywhere near by Glen Cove, I strongly recommend you swing by their shop and see what a cool place it is. Thank you very much to Derek for showing me around and doing a great job on the installation. Their capabilities are mind-boggling! Just as a side-note, before this past Friday, I had never heard of this place, nor met anyone from it. I am not related to, in business with, or have anything to do with it, I was just genuinely really pleased and surprised by what a cool establishment it really is. If anyone has any specific questions, please feel free to PM me! Thanks.

Thanks so much for the kind words, I assure you that the pleasure was all mine! Your M is beautiful and we enjoyed assisting you with your project!
Appreciate 0