02-13-2012, 03:10 PM   #136
JA///MES
PLZRACE
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by urBan_dK View Post
Glad you're having good luck with it, but I don't think it's possible to overthink a system with ramifications of blowing up a 25k motor should the failsafes "fail". You are putting a lot of trust in such a product.

But maybe you're enough of a baller to just go for it without due diligence. More power to you.
By no means can I replace a 25K motor. I'm a blue collar guy that can't afford for anything crazy like that to happen. What I am really talking about are the guys who continually post stuff in an attempt to play "stump the chump" on the forum. Since this post went up it just seems as if a lot of that is going on. Shiv is a smart guy and his product may not be flawless but it works and he has proven results. I often times think guys get on here just to sharp shoot his idea instead of providing something that will assist in making the product better. If I were a baller then I would have the SC to go along with my Procede / Meth kit.
2011 E90 JBM ///M3 DCT l Gintani Catless X-Pipe w/ Hybrid Exhaust l Vishnu Procede V5 with Meth l l RE Pulleys l Tecnocraft Envy l Arkym CF Diffuser l CF BMW Spoiler l Arkym CF Front Bumper l GB ///M Badge l GB Side Markers l GB Kidney Grills l PSS 275/255/35/19s l VMR VB3s in Hyper Black l CF Steering Wheel Trim l ///M Pedals l Black Tow Hooks l Eibach Springs l GP Thunder Bulbs l IND Key Hole Cover l BMW PSW l Verstrabe Paddles
Appreciate 0