View Single Post
      05-18-2008, 12:55 PM   #1
Bsaint
BsaintMedia.com
United_States
Rep
Drives: Collection of German

Exclamation FL: *** Drew's Run Meet/Party - June 14th 2008 ***

Those who are not familiar with "Drew's Run" it is a short Rally dedicated to a friend and fellow car enthusiast who died this past year at the age of 24. Drew had a long hard fight with cancer and managed to pull through, but as soon as things starting getting better he found himself in the hospital again. This time facing one of the most dangerous procedures in the medical field, a bone marrow transplant. He underwent intense radiation and chemotherapy and was putting up an amazing fight. However the infection was proven too be to strong and on August 9th 2007 Drew found peace, he would have been 25 August 12th.

More can be found on his site at www.drewspinelli.com

Drew loved cars and also appeared in my last dvd “Ready Fuels” in his BMW M5. One of the things Drew wanted to do before he passed was to take some good friends and have a small Rally/Cruise. However the drive never happened and as we have Drew in our thoughts and his family in our prayers we do this drive for them.

The website and info about the Rally is here http://www.bsaintmedia.com/

When: June 14th 2008 - 4:00pm
Where: Watson Island, 1050 Macarthur Cswy, Miami, FL
Why: Fore Drew and "American Cancer Society" & "National Marrow Donor Program"

Night Life:
Also I would also like to extend this offer to those who would like to party with us and grab some food. We will be hitting either "Nocturnal" or "Metropolis Downtown" later that night for some drinking and filming.

Those who can not attend the Meet or Rally I urge them to make a donation to either "The American Cancer Society" and "National Marrow Donor Program" In Drew's name as proceeds from this Rally will be donated to these two organizations.

Some of the cars attending are pictured below.

+ a lot more. E46 M3s, 335s, exc

Thanks guys, Steve N