11-04-2013, 10:00 PM   #454
Transfer
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bronco Wildtrak, Tesla MYP

Quote:
Originally Posted by benha View Post
Ben@tirerack,
I can't PM you, so I'll ask and hope you check this posting. In the interest of winters, I have an E92 Comp M3 and can't find a used set I want to purchase. If I put rubber on my current ZCP wheels for the winter, I need guidance. I live in Portland & it's mostly wet, but will get some ice and occasional light snow here - a few inches at the most then it's gone in a few days. I'm not sure Blizzak LM-60's would serve me well with so little snow in the Pacific Northwest. After reading the forum, PA4's sound closer to what I may need - you can interject here. Problem is, I don't think they sell your suggested sizes to fit on ZCP wheels without stretching: 255/35R19 front & 275/35R19 rear, do they? Am I stuck with running LM-60's on ZCP wheels if I don't purchase a second winter set of rims?

Thanks,
Ben
You're right, they don't make the right sizes for ZCP.
http://www.michelinman.com/tire-sele...ails#techspecs

You could potentially get a 285/35 rear 255/35 front but that's pushing the diameter a bit tall in the rear and is pretty wide for a winter tire. Check out Dunlop wintersport 3D and Pirelli Sottozero Serie II in addition to the LM60. The Dunlop would be my preference for performance winter in ZCP sizes. I'm not sure why the Dunlop 4D doesn't come in more than 1 19" size.
Appreciate 0